Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finding a voice

My fourth month marked more outside experiences, a trip to two hotels and the chance to meet two boys my age. My parents tell me these boys could be part of an arranged relationship someday in my future....hmmmm....not sure I like to be told what to do.















Here I am catching some indoor rays. You have to make the best of Michigan weather...I'm really trying. I got to wear this suit three times before it was a bit snug. Mom says it's a 12 month suit...uh oh. I'm full-figured and proud of it! I am weighing in at 17 lbs now! Can't help myself when it comes to eating- yum yum!















This is Tripp Spears...he's a bit older than me. It was obvious by the way he kept trying to hold my hand. Older and more experienced! We had fun meeting each other! I think it will be fun to play once we can move.












Mom, Dad, Brody and I went to an indoor waterpark. It looked like so much fun for those who can walk. I loved to watch all the kids..it was exhausting! I slept pretty well on our little overnight stay.














I have found a voice this month. I love to talk, squeal and laugh! It is so fun to bring smiles to others and I can do that by simply babbling and laughing. I continue to sleep longer at night and have fallen into a slight daytime routine. I did go on feeding strike a couple times this month. One day I was not taking a bottle and the next day I only would take a bottle. I'm a girl who knows what I want. Hope I don't cause my parents too much trouble:)














~P~

No comments:

Post a Comment